Based on the corporate philosophy, on the premise of
“Sustainable Development Goals ( SDGs),”
our company will strengthen our efforts for Environment,
Society and Governance (ESG).
|Satisfaction to our Customers
||Earth Friendly and Environmentally Conscious
||Dreams and Vitality to our Society
|Our company will resonate with customer sustainability management philosophy and social contribution policy, and play a part in achieving this through our company’s products and services.
||Our company will actively promote activities that take into consideration the global environment and contribute to solving global environmental problems through our company’s products.
||Our company will contribute to society in the field of manufacturing utilizing our core technology. We will also aim to be a growing company trusted by all stakeholders, including customers, shareholders, employees, business partners, and local communities.
Materiality of SDGs identified by our company
||Considering environmental pollution and contributing to the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions
||○ Contribution to environmental measures through product supply
○ Response to environmental measures in business activities
(ISO14001/ Eco action 21)
||Using core technology and contributing to maintaining and improving the health of all people
||○ DNA/ Blood analysis through thermoelectric module. Contribution to the medical/health field such as In Vitro Diagnostics through ferrofluid
||Contributing to technological innovation and infrastructure development related to semiconductors and automobiles through the supply of materials in the high-tech field
||○ Contributing to the development of digital infrastructure utilizing IoT, AI, etc. through material products and silicon wafers. Corresponding to the technological innovation of cars such as EV and autonomous driving
||Utilization and development of diverse human resources
||○ Creating a lively work environment
|Improve employee engagement
||○ Securing excellent human resources and supporting career development
||Compliance and strengthening risk management
||○ Compliance with laws and regulations, thorough dissemination of whistleblowing contacts, and risk management for emergencies
||Active disclosure to stakeholders
||○ Disclosure of mid-/long-term management strategy (Continuation)
○ Board of Directors Effectiveness Evaluation and Improvement Business Execution
Our company will contribute to the realization of a sustainable society
and realize sustainable growth as a company by respecting all stakeholders who support our company and facilitating coexistence.
【G】Main stakeholders who support Ferrotec Holdings
||Our company has customers in various fields such as semiconductors, electronics, automobiles, medical care, and energy all over the world.
||Our company is coexisting with each region and society in the world and expanding our business globally.
||Our company is developing our business with the support of investors such as individual investors, domestic and overseas institutional investors, financial institutions, trust banks, stock companies, etc.
||Our company is developing business activity by connecting with suppliers and business partners around the world and facilitating coexistence.
||Our company has more than 7,000 employees on a consolidated basis.
【G】Status of Corporate Governance Initiatives
- For more information on corporate governance, please see here.
【E】Contribution to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
in consideration of environmental pollution
Contribution through our company’s products
- ● Temperature control in each field by the “Thermoelectric module” that does not use CFCs
- ● Contribution to power consumption reduction through “Power Electronic Substrates”
- ● Reduction of power consumption in audio speakers using “Ferrofluid”
Contribution through our company’s business activities
- ● Power generation with clean energy using solar panels (Chiba plant, Chinese subsidiary)
- ● Reduction of industrial waste based on ISO14001 certification, reduction of logistics materials (Chiba plant, Chinese subsidiary)
- ● Ministry of the Environment “Eco Action 21” certification-based reduction of carbon dioxide emissions, reduction and reuse of industrial water drainage and compliance with chemical substance management (Ishikawa plant, Kansai plant, Ishikawa development center)