At first, please see our FAQs related to IR and shareholders.
(1) Inquiries related to information that may fall under “Material Facts” pursuant to Article 166 of the Financial Instruments and Exchange Act (e.g. measures to bolster stock market prices, information regarding dividend distribution and shareholder returns, etc.)
(2) Inquiries about non-public information (e.g. business performance trends, future prospects/outlook, etc.)
(3) Inquiries about price trends in the stock market (e.g. stock movements, technical analysis, stock transaction information, etc.)
* We decline to answer inquiries about stock movements of the company or non-public measures to bolster stock market prices in the future individually by email or by phone.
(4) Defamatory messages (e.g. gratuitous insults, baseless defamation, etc.)