1. Ferrotec Corporation (the “Company”) will handle the personal information it obtains from customers who have made inquiries through the contact form on this website or via email and from people who have made inquiries about careers with the Company (together, “Users”) in accordance with this Personal Information Protection Policy.
2. The Company will endeavor not to harm Users’ rights and interests in the course of acquiring, holding, using, or disclosing their personal information.
3. In the normal course, Users may visit the Company’s website without disclosing any personal information, and no User personal information is collected if a User merely accesses the site for reference.
4. The company endeavors to prevent any leak or loss of, or damage or unauthorized access to, User personal information by taking appropriate security measures for the User personal information it acquires.
5. The Company uses User personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes specified in each of the following items.
6. The Company will not provide User personal information to third parties without obtaining the prior consent of the User. However, the Company may provide User personal information to third parties without obtaining such prior User consent in each of the following cases.
7. Where a separate personal information policy is shown for particular content, or where the User is linking to such content, that separate policy will prevail.
8. The Company will endeavor to comply with laws, regulations, and other standards related to the handling of User personal information, and to continually review and revise this personal information protection policy.
Information security management measures on websites
1. Safety management measures on the website Our company will manage and store personal information under a strict management system and will do our company’s utmost to enhance security so that a customer’s information will not be lost, destroyed, tampered with or leaked to third parties.
2. Purpose of information use on website
Services that require a customer to register their personal information are included on our company’s website. In the case where the details of the use purpose of the registered personal information is clearly stated on the site, the contents shall be applied with priority.
Our company may use a technique called cookies in order to enable more convenient use of the website when a customer revisits the website. Cookies and access analysis tools are used. Cookies are an industry standard technology for web servers that identify a customer’s computer. Cookies can identify a customer’s computer but cookies will not be able to identify a customer unless the customer enters their personal information.
※ About disabling cookies
Customer can disable cookies by changing their browser settings. However, some functions of our company’s website may not be available if a customer has disabled cookies.
4. Collection of access information
* Refer to HERE for the details of Google Analysis.
* Refer to HERE for the details of data use by Google.
5. Advertisement delivery
Our company delivers advertisements based on past access information on our company’s website. Our company posts online advertisements on the Internet by the advertisement delivery service providers with which our company is affiliated such as Google, Yahoo, etc.
6. Providing functions to enhance customer convenience
Our company provides functions that meet the needs of our customers based on their browsing history.